ELC Funded Training Course Packages
Where It All Started
Woodward delivered the first NEBOSH National General Certificate resettlement courses for Service Leavers at Catterick Garrison in March 1993 and at Aldershot in November 1994. We’ve been delivering NEBOSH resettlement training to Service Leavers ever since with excellent results.
As a GOLD rated NEBOSH Learning Partner with an average ELC evaluation score of 96% you know you are going to get excellent training with us. You can check our current ELC evaluation score on our ELC profile page here.
What Woodward Can Offer You
Service Leavers who are currently undergoing their Resettlement Phase, or Service Leavers who are using an ELC Claim to fund their training after leaving the services, are eligible for our discounted ELC Funded Training Package Scheme.
Our famous Five Course Package combines the following NEBOSH certificate qualifications in a single cost effective package:
– NEBOSH National General Certificate
– NEBOSH International General Certificate
– NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction
– NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
– NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management
Our discounted ELC Funded Training Package Scheme is currently available at our training venues in Catterick, Rosyth, Carlisle and Workington. All of our training venues are “outside the wire” which means you can use your GRT and IRTC to support your training with us.
Please download our ELC Funded Training Package brochure for more information on our scheme:
Download our ELC Funded Training Courses brochure here.
Why choose Woodward for your Resettlement Training?
– As a GOLD rated NEBOSH Learning Partner, with an ELC evaluation score of 96%, you know your going to have an excellent training experience with us.
– Our experienced and expert tutors provide the highest possible level of tuition and guidance while you are training.
– Our course packages are designed to allow you to immerse yourself in your training to ensure you have the best possible learning experience.
– Our courses are held “outside the wire” so you mix with our commercial delegates, a great source of useful job market intelligence and contacts.
– We have excellent pass rates for all our courses, well above the national average.
– Successful completion of your Training Package gives you free lifetime membership of the Woodward Alumni Network.
– Further enhance your CV and Job Prospects by joining our Woodward Associate Trainer Scheme.
Why choose NEBOSH?
Nearly nine in ten employers (87%) specifically ask for a NEBOSH qualification when recruiting to a health and safety position, according to the latest research
Of those vacancies that did not specify a NEBOSH qualification, 62% asked for membership of a professional body – such as IEMA and IOSH – for which a NEBOSH qualification can meet all or part of the membership criteria.
Read more about this here: https://www.woodward-group.co.uk/employers-ask-for-nebosh
What jobs can you get?
If you are passionate about health and safety and would like to get into the health and safety field, a NEBOSH is definitely for you. But what jobs will be available to you once you complete a NEBOSH certificate course package with us? A variety including:
- Health and Safety Advisor
- Health and Safety Officer
- Risk Assessor
- Warehouse Manager
- Quality and Safety Engineer
- Health and Safety Manager
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Health and Safety Specialist
- Site Supervisor
- SHEQ Advisor
- Health and Safety Auditor
- Health and Safety Coordinator
- Health and Safety Executive
- Fire Safety Officer
- Construction Site Manager
Recent Published Case Studies
The Full Package – Lieutenant Gary Bickley, Royal Navy, reports on his experience of NEBOSH instruction at Woodward SHE Ltd
NEBOSH Case Studies – Mark Stevens
NEBOSH Case Studies – Pete Neville
NEBOSH Case Studies – Adam King
The Armed Forces Covenant
In March 2018 we were delighted to be able to demonstrate our support for the Armed Forces Community by signing the Armed Forces Covenant.
Our pledge can be found on the Armed Forces Covenant website, at https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk/get-involved/who-has-signed-the-covenant/
Using ELC Funding?
Please note that Woodward has Approved Learning Provider status in the MOD Enhanced Learning Credit (ELC) Scheme. Our ELC Provider Number is: 4435 and our profile page can be found on the ELCAS website here: http://www.enhancedlearningcredits.com/learning-provider/provider-details?providerid=4435
More information on the ELC Scheme can be found on the ELCAS website here: www.enhancedlearningcredits.com
Please be aware that a recent MoD policy change means that packages of courses are no longer listed on the ELCAS website. Delegates have the facility to put multiple courses on their ELC claim, as long as the courses are listed individually on our approved course listing.
To receive our package discounts for attending multiple courses, you must indicate this discounted price on you claim form so that your education officer can manually discount the fees accordingly.
Forms and Applications?
As part of your resettlement process you will be required to submit forms and applications. All of these forms should be provided by your pay office, but they can also be downloaded from here: https://www.ctp.org.uk/mod-forms
What do I do next?
If you require any further details on any of the courses shown in our brochure, or any further details about how our Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Package Scheme is structured, or you want to provisionally book a place, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Tel: (01900) 609175
Due to the integrated nature of our training course provision at our training venues we always have to charge for any applicable Food and Refreshments (per day) even if you choose not to participate in this provision (see our brochure for further detail on this provision).
When it is provided we are charged for the Food and Refreshments provision on a “per delegate / per day” basis by our training venues. We are charged even when one or more course delegates choose not to participate in that provision. If you do not wish to pay these daily subsistence charges then I’m sorry to say we will not be able accept you onto our resettlement package scheme.
Please note that our discounted ELC Funded Training Package Scheme is only open to present or past MOD Service Leavers.
Our full terms and conditions can be found in our brochure.