NEBOSH conducts an in-depth audit every two years of each NEBOSH Learning Partner and assesses them based on their performance against the Learning Partner Programme’s 6 Principles, which are:
– Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
– Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
– Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
– Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
– Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
– Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
Learning Partners are then allocated Gold, Silver or Bronze status under the scheme.
Gold status is only awarded to those Learning Partners who greatly exceed in delivering against these 6 principles. It highlights Learning Partners that provide their learners with the best possible training experience.
Needless to say all of our staff and tutors are very pleased !