Transform your business with sustainable thinking.
In one day, managers will learn how business can engage with and effectively manage the environmental aspects of their activities.
Environment for Business makes a compelling case for incorporating environmental management as a central aspect of business.
The benefits to business of being more environmentally sustainable are huge. Developed with the support of leading environmental experts, this IOSH one-day course gives decision makers a clear overview of the economic benefits of the circular economy and equips them with the knowledge to explore the subject further.
Environment for Business is a completely different approach to environmental training for managers and supervisors. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting the
message embedded across the whole organisation.
Who the course is for
Anyone in a management or supervisory role who want to learn about how organisations can benefit from positive environmental engagement.
Environment for Business covers…
– What is meant by the term ‘environment’
– How the environment can impact upon organisations
– How organisations can impact the environment
– Ways in which organisations can minimise environmental risks, and maximise sustainable opportunities
What to expect
- Engaging and inspiring content with real-life examples Environment for Business course workbook
- Clear guidance on practical actions you need to take
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and other materials that you can take back to the workplace to manage environmental issues
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe
- An IOSH Environment for Business certificate if you successfully complete the course
Why it works
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work sustainably
- Delivers efficient and effective learning – environmental awareness basics are covered in a single programme
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation worldwide
- Offers flexible delivery options to suit your business
Based on the learning outcomes, delegates are assessed by a 30 minute closed book multi format assessment.
An IOSH Certificate will be awarded to successful candidates.
Five Business Benefits
Environment for Business will help your organisation:
- minimise environmental risk and maximise sustainable opportunities
- improve its environmental awareness culture
- get staff more active and involved in making the workplace more environmentally robust
- internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
The classroom based course lasts 1 day (including the assessment).
Open Course Fees
TO BE CONFIRMED
The price includes the course text book, additional notes, IOSH fees, refreshments and lunches.
In-House Course Fees
This course can be delivered by live online/remote learning (using Zoom) or face to face. Please contact us for a quote.
This course is not available by e-learning, but can be delivered by live online/remote learning (using Zoom). Please contact us for a quote.