Awareness is the key to prevention
Everyone at work has a duty to prevent fires. A fire safety culture is based on a shared set of positive attitudes, knowledge, perceptions and beliefs about fire prevention and fire protection.
In four hours, this course helps provide a basis for developing a culture of fire safety and prevention among the workforce.
Fire Safety Awareness is unlike any other fire safety training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved.
The course avoids the use of off-putting legal language. Instead, the jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice.
Who is the course for
Fire Safety Awareness is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of fire safety.
– Effective fire evacuation
– Roles and responsibilities in a fire emergency
– Fire and firefighting equipment
– Identifying workplace fire hazards
What too expect
- Practice-based, jargon-free contentFire Safety Awareness course workbook
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and other materials that you can take back to the workplace to deal with fire safety issues
- Memorable, thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Fire Safety Awareness certificate
Why it works
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes only half a day
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to identify roles and responsibilities in a fire emergency
- High-impact programme
- Efficient and effective learning – fire safety basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
An IOSH Certificate will be awarded to successful candidates.
Five Business Benefits
Fire Safety Awareness will help your organisation:
- minimise fire risk in the workplace
- improve your fire safety culture
- develop staff roles in case of a fire emergency
- achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
The classroom based course lasts 1/2 day (including the assessment).
Open Course Fees
TO BE CONFIRMED
The price includes the course text book, additional notes, IOSH fees, refreshments and lunches.
In-House Course Fees
Please contact us for a quote.
This course is not available by e-learning