Our Learning Partner Status
I’m proud to be able to announce that Woodward SHE Ltd has been awarded NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner status.
This is the highest possible status available in the NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme, which was launched at the start of September.
We are the only NEBOSH course provider in Cumbria to achieve Gold within the Programme.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank our team of tutors and office staff for all their hard work and dedication over the years, which has been recognised by this award.
NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme
Great learning experiences equip learners to make a positive difference to health, safety and the environment in the workplace. That’s why NEBOSH is committed to ensuring that their qualifications and courses offer the best learner experience by putting the needs of the learner first.
To achieve this aim, NEBOSH have just launched the NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme. It recognises those Learning Partners that provide learners with the best possible learning experience.
All NEBOSH Learning Partners have now been classified based on their performance against the programme’s principles which are:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
NEBOSH chose these principles because they represent global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support.
Learning Partner Status
Learning Partners can be identified as follows:
- Gold – greatly exceeds the programme’s principles
- Silver – exceeds the programme’s principles
- Bronze – meets the programme’s principles
Further information can be found on the NEBOSH website here: