Everyone has heard of the IOSH Working Safely and IOSH Managing Safely courses, but have you heard about the other excellent IOSH courses that have been launched recently?
There are new IOSH courses available which cover Health and Wellbeing, Fire Safety and even Environmental issues !
- IOSH Working Safely (1 day)
- A short course that explains why everyone must “work safely”.
- IOSH Health and Safety for Supervisors (2 days)
- A flexible course on health and safety issues for supervisors and team leaders.
- IOSH Managing Safely (3 or 4 days)
- A flexible course on health and safety issues for responsible managers.
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher (1 day)
- A one day course to boost existing health and safety learning.
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing (1 day)
- A short course which takes a fresh approach to health training.
- IOSH Fire Safety Awareness (½ day)
- A short course raising awareness of fire safety for the whole team.
- IOSH Fire Safety For Managers (1 day)
- A one day course demonstrating effective leadership in a fire emergency.
- IOSH Environment for Business (1 day)
- A one day course proving sustainable practice can transform your business.
- IOSH Leading Safely (1 day plus pre-reading)
- A short course for senior managers on the value of health and safety.
We can deliver these course in-house for you – or – you might be able to deliver them yourself as a Woodward Associate Trainer !
More information on our Woodward Associate Trainer Scheme can be found here: https://www.woodward-group.co.uk/associate-trainer-scheme
If you would like any further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.