This qualification is a perfect introduction to health and safety.
- Course Programme
- Course Price
- Training Needs Assessment
- NEBOSH Resources
- NEBOSH Certificate Verification
Safety Simplified; a new introduction to health and safety training.
In just three days this course, created by NEBOSH, will give you practical, real-life skills to help safety in any workplace. It’s relevant to any business, in any sector utilising real life case studies and cutting edge learning practices. Learning is fun and engaging using high quality resources and activities.
Employers will see the benefits of the training, in efficiencies; such as less days lost through illness and accidents.
Safety Simplified enables learners to develop their skills to take ownership of health and safety policies and strategies in their organisations. Upon completion of Safety Simplified, learners will:
- Understand the reasons for, and benefits of, managing health and safety.
- Recognise common workplace hazards.
- Have an improved understanding of organisational safety measures.
- Understand how to help prevent incidents recurring.
- Appreciate the purpose of inspections and audits.
- Be equipped to contribute to supporting health and safety practices and create a better working environment for everyone.
- Know how to undertake basic health and safety risk assessments and put in place appropriate control measures.
1 – Making the case for health and safety
- The moral, legal and financial reasons and benefits for managing health and safety
- Managing health and safety consistently well
2 – Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- How you do risk assessment (five steps to risk assessment)
3 – Stopping incidents from repeating themselves
- Why investigating incidents makes sense
- A simple four-step approach to investigations
4 – Dealing with common workplace hazards
- How to deal effectively with a wide range of common workplace hazards, including:
- Manual handling
5 – Keeping an eye on how things are going
- How to learn from good and bad practice including auditing and inspection
The course will be delivered over 3 days.
Delegates are assessed by a multi-format test which tests their ability to put into practice the knowledge gained during the course.
Delegates need to be proficient in written English to successfully complete the assessments.
Open Course Locations and Prices
Only available in-house.
In- House Course Prices
This course is available as an in-house course. Quotation available on request.
The NEBOSH resources for this qualification, including the course syllabus, can all be downloaded from the NEBOSH website here:
NEBOSH Certificate Verification Service
NEBOSH receives regular requests from employers, recruitment agencies, Higher Education institutions, and other similar bodies to verify that an individual actually holds a NEBOSH qualification.
You can now verify NEBOSH certificates using their free self-service verifications platform: NEBOSH Verifications.
If a certificate was issued before 1991, or if the online platform cannot verify the certificate with the information you have provided, you may still need to contact NEBOSH directly in line with their Verifications Policy here: https://www.nebosh.org.uk/policies-and-procedures/verifications/