Transform your business with sustainable thinking.
In one day, managers will learn how business can engage with and effectively manage the environmental aspects of their activities.
Environment for Business makes a compelling case for incorporating environmental management as a central aspect of business.
The benefits to business of being more environmentally sustainable are huge. Developed with the support of leading environmental experts, this IOSH one-day course gives decision makers a clear overview of the economic benefits of the circular economy and equips them with the knowledge to explore the subject further.
Environment for Business is a completely different approach to environmental training for managers and supervisors. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting the
message embedded across the whole organisation.
Who the course is for
Anyone in a management or supervisory role who want to learn about how organisations can benefit from positive environmental engagement.
Environment for Business covers…
– What is meant by the term ‘environment’
– How the environment can impact upon organisations
– How organisations can impact the environment
– Ways in which organisations can minimise environmental risks, and maximise sustainable opportunities
What to expect
- Engaging and inspiring content with real-life examples Environment for Business course workbook
- Clear guidance on practical actions you need to take
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and other materials that you can take back to the workplace to manage environmental issues
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe
- An IOSH Environment for Business certificate if you successfully complete the course
Why it works
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work sustainably
- Delivers efficient and effective learning – environmental awareness basics are covered in a single programme
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation worldwide
- Offers flexible delivery options to suit your business
Based on the learning outcomes, delegates are assessed in two ways:
1 Knowledge and comprehension
A 30 minute closed book examination which consist of 20 questions in a variety of formats.
2 Practical application of learning
A workplace environmental assessment using the standard IOSH form. This is to be completed within two weeks of the end of the course.
An IOSH Certificate will be awarded to successful candidates.
Five Business Benefits
Environment for Business will help your organisation:
- minimise environmental risk and maximise sustainable opportunities
- improve its environmental awareness culture
- get staff more active and involved in making the workplace more environmentally robust
- internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
The classroom based course lasts 1 day (including the assessment).
Open Course Fees
TO BE CONFIRMED
The price includes the course text book, additional notes, IOSH fees, refreshments and lunches.
In-House Course Fees
Please contact us for a quote.
This course is not available by e-learning